By Princeton Review
This e-book variation is optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, solutions, and explanations.
Created to align with the recent 2017 examination, this top class version of our best-selling AP international heritage guide arms you to tackle the try out with thorough content material stories, detailed recommendations for each query type, access to our AP attach portal on-line, and 5 full-length perform tests with entire solution explanations!
Everything you want to be aware of to aid in achieving a excessive Score.
• entire content material assessment for all attempt topics
• up to date info at the new 2017 AP global heritage examination, together with in-depth seems on the revised attempt sections
• attractive actions that will help you seriously determine your progress
• entry to AP attach, our on-line portal for late-breaking information, examination updates, and more
Premium perform to aid in attaining Excellence.
• 5 full-length perform tests (4 within the ebook and 1 on-line) with whole resolution explanations
• Lists of keyword phrases, humans, areas, and occasions on the finish of every content material chapter
• particular maps and precious timelines of significant advancements in international history
Techniques that truly Work.
• Tried-and-true ideas that will help you stay away from traps and beat the test
• suggestions for pacing your self and guessing logically
• crucial strategies that will help you paintings smarter, no longer harder
Read or Download Cracking the AP World History Exam 2017, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation) PDF
Similar world history books
BONUS: This version contains an excerpt from James D. Hornfischer's Neptune's Inferno. “This could be a struggle opposed to overwhelming odds from which survival can't be anticipated. we'll do what harm we will be able to. ” With those phrases, Lieutenant Commander Robert W. Copeland addressed the workforce of the destroyer escort USS Samuel B.
"From September 11 to the release of the iPod, from the production of ‘Gmail’ to the 2004 tsunami, from the Enron financial ruin to the killing of Osama bin encumbered, 10 Years That Shook the area is the tale of a unprecedented decade. Loretta Napoleoni provides international occasions now not as a chronology yet as dispatches from the world’s collective reminiscence in ‘tweets’ of one hundred forty characters lengthy, as every year from 2001 to 2011 is stated in person chapters.
Daniel Crofts examines Unionists in 3 pivotal southern states--Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee--and exhibits why the outbreak of the warfare enabled the Confederacy to realize the allegiance of those crucial, if ambivalent, governments. "Crofts's examine makes a speciality of Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee, however it comprises analyses of the North and Deep South in addition.
Translated from the manuscript magazine of his travels within the India workplace through girl Fawcett, and edited by way of Sir Charles Fawcett with the help of Sir Richard Burn. the most pagination of the volumes is continuing, yet every one has its personal creation. this can be a new print-on-demand hardback version of the volumes first released in 1947and 1948.
- Compulsory Domesticity? - Comparing gender notions of Jean-Jacques Rousseau and John Stuart Mill in "Émile" and "The Subjection of Women"
- The Travels of Peter Mundy, in Europe and Asia, 1608-1667: Volumes I-V (Hakluyt Society, Second Series)
- The Origins and Onset of the Romanian Holocaust
- Francisco Solano López and the Ruination of Paraguay: Honor and Egocentrism (Latin American Silhouettes)
- Women in the Peninsular War
- Collective Mourning: The Village Maiersgrün / Vysokà in the Czech Republic as an Example for Narration and Decentralization of Memory
Additional resources for Cracking the AP World History Exam 2017, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation)
Cracking the AP World History Exam 2017, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation) by Princeton Review